Want to hear your musical creations
on a vinyl record?
Just send us your music files
We hand-cut the best sounding high-quality vinyl records on the planet.
Record sizes including 12” - 10” or 7”
Available in 5 packs and 10 packs.
We hand-cut your Master Lacquer discs for pressing many copies. Side A is cut on one lacquer disc and Side B is cut on a second lacquer disc for getting the metal masters made to press more copies. We ship them out for metal plating and then those "stampers" are shipped to the pressing plant of your choice. Finally, "retail-ready" records are shipped to you for selling at your shows and online at Amazon or Ebay. See where here
Your Digital Music Must be Mastered for Vinyl
. . . to Sound it's BEST on Vinyl.
Audio Mastering Guru,
will master your tracks
to make your music sound
a cut above the rest....
Get To Know
Make it Happen
We can do all this for you for a fee or you can do it yourself:
For optimum results, refer to this checklist for
preparing your music mixes for release on Vinyl :
1. Center bass frequencies below 400Hz
2. Reduce excessive high-frequencies with MULTIBAND compressors instead of standard broadband compression, and AVOID "Brick Wall" compression (great for digital music, but brutal on a cutting stylus, and will result in unwanted distortion).
3. GENTLE de-essing of vocal tracks if possible is advised!
4. Sequence the order of your tracks to feature quieter songs toward the center of the record to mitigate inner-groove distortion, reserving the outer portion of the record for more dynamic (louder) selections.
5. ASK QUESTIONS you might have about how to achieve any of the above (or anything else related to your quest for superior results) and we will do our best to assist and advise.