We are on the West Coast in California
After we hand-cut your record
You'll want to hear your Music on Vinyl
Our Mission Statement:
"To Make a Better Record "
Master Groove Cutters' Audio Mastering Guru, Stephen Sea
will make your music sound a cut above the rest....
Get To Know
Your Digital Music Must be Mastered for Vinyl to Sound it's BEST on Vinyl.
Make it Happen
For optimum results, refer to this checklist for
preparing your music mixes for release on Vinyl :
1. Center bass frequencies below 400Hz
2. Reduce excessive high-frequencies with MULTIBAND compressors instead of standard broadband compression, and AVOID "Brick Wall" compression (great for digital music, but brutal on a cutting stylus, and will result in unwanted distortion).
3. GENTLE de-essing of vocal tracks if possible is advised!
4. Sequence the order of your tracks to feature quieter songs toward the center of the record to mitigate inner-groove distortion, reserving the outer portion of the record for more dynamic (louder) selections.
5. ASK QUESTIONS you might have about how to achieve any of the above (or anything else related to your quest for superior results) and we will do our best to assist and advise.